Digital Marketing Manager
- Role Type
- 1 Coleman Street, London, EC2R 5AA
- Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
- Closing Date
- Company Info
LGIM is the investment management arm of Legal & General Group, a FTSE 100 company. We are one of Europe’s largest asset managers and a major global investor, with assets under management of £983.3bn* (as at 31 December 2017). Our success has been built by focusing on clients and providing them with services and solutions that meet their needs. We offer strategies across the full spectrum of asset classes, including equities, bonds, property, alternatives and cash, as well as multi-asset strategies tailored to the needs of institutional and retail investors.
LGIM is one of the world’s leading providers of index fund management. We are at the forefront of developments in liability-driven risk management solutions for defined benefit pension schemes, a leading provider of defined contribution solutions and also offer wide range of strategies to help our clients manage their investment objectives. LGIM continues to innovate as markets evolve, building strong relationships with clients including pension scheme, sovereign wealth funds, wealth managers and other professional investors.
We understand that our scale brings responsibilities. We play an active role in the companies we invest in, from exercising shareholder voting rights to directly engaging with companies at a board level. By engaging with businesses, we aim to unlock value for investors and shape the future and sustainability of financial markets.
In addition to having a leading position in the UK, we have selectively expanded into new markets across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the US. We believe that translating our capabilities to reflect the needs of our international clients will mean we are well placed to help them achieve their objectives.
*LGIM internal data as at 31 December 2017, including derivative positions and advisory assets. These figures include assets managed by LGIMA, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor.
- Department Info
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Job Duties
The purpose of the position is to assist in the development and delivery of LGIM’s digital marketing strategy, to implement digital marketing projects and to ensure regulatory publishing requirements are met.
This role has responsibility for the delivery of a best in class approach of LGIM’s digital strategy across all geographies, client types using different mediums.
- Project management: Agree prioritisation with Head of Digital Marketing and other relevant stakeholders to deliver integrated digital marketing campaigns, digital marketing initiatives and day-to-day marketing activity across the UK, Europe and Asia for all client types and using different mediums.
- Website development and management: Work closely with internal stakeholders to develop and deliver tailored online experiences to support the business
- Digital content management: Oversee and participate in content publishing as required to LGIM’s website and other online channels.
- Creating and curating content: Work with the Marketing Planning and Investment Writing teams to ensure that online messaging and content is reflective of LGIM’s tone and style, is suitable for the audience and geography it’s intended, meets agreed campaign objectives, and the wider business strategy. Content curation for many different use cases including for campaign websites, campaign films, social assets and corporate partner sites, to help promote the investment case for our products..
- Multi-channel delivery: Produce and deliver digital assets including video, webcasts, podcasts and widgets to enhance our client journeys as well as LGIM’s propositions.
- Corporate partner website programmes: Develop and implement partner websites within budgetary guidelines to meet marketing and client servicing objectives across different audience types.
- Social media marketing: Develop an online presence for LGIM investment and corporate content, attracting followers through LGIMs existing social media channels such as Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube and working closely with the group social media team, HR and external agencies.
- Emails: Work with key stakeholders to develop and deliver a suite effective email marketing strategies for client servicing, lead generation and brand building in new markets and for new products and services ensuring that delivery is consistent with our online visual identity and communication style for different geographies. Working with relevant teams (sales, digital solutions and marketing planning) to source data on target audiences and using CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce and other external tools) to identify potential targets for future campaigns and mailings.
- Search: Plan, manage and implement SEO and PPC plans, with defined targets using customer insight and analytics data to increase the visibility of the LGIM business as well as individual products and services.
- Management: Line management of the Digital Marketing Executive. Nurturing and developing and supporting the role.
- Budget management: Input to digital budget plans. Manage invoices in accordance with internal procedures, report on spend (committed versus budget) to Head of Digital Marketing.
- Reporting: Contribute to regular and ad- hoc marketing reporting requirements.
- Analytics: Use analytics to monitor the performance of campaign activity, websites,emails, social media and other mediums against agreed metrics and targets and make recommendations for improvement.
- Infrastructure: Manage digital infrastructure, tendering for new suppliers and onboarding new systems as required. Ensuring we are using existing systems effectively.
- Governance and compliance: Work with Compliance and Legal teams to ensure that the digital marketing team are aware of and follow relevant local compliance/regulatory and legal guidelines.
- Other projects: Provide support for other Marketing projects, as required.
- Skills Required
- Degree or relevent Marketing experience.
- Industry accreditation (e.g. IMC).
- Understanding of UK and European investment management industry, financial markets, products and services.
- A good understanding of the competitor landscape and the regulatory framework and requirements required to build and deliver effective outputs.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns in the UK and continental Europe, using a variety of platforms (e.g. websites, social media, video etc).
- Supporting the delivery of multi-channel marketing campaign plans, demonstrating innovation and commercial awareness.
- Delivering marketing campaigns in multiple languages and across different geographies (in particular, the UK, Italian, Swiss and German markets).
- Good understanding of the regulations and legislation governing the business
- Good understanding advertising standards for Retail in relation to financial promotions.
- Experience of monitoring marketing budgets and invoice management.
- Supporting relationships with third party agencies, such as creative and communication agencies, and the legal framework that governs contracts.
- and communications
- Direct experience of tailoring and delivering marketing campaigns to meet the differing needs of client types and clients from diverse cultures.
- Good communication skills and the ability to compile compelling online marketing activities that meet the needs of target audiences in key markets.
- A self-starter with outstanding communication skills.
- A team player willing to get involved in all aspects of the business.
- Good project management skills.
- Able to communicate confidently with investment and sales professionals.
- Passion for asset management and digital marketing.
- Degree or qualification in relevant discipline (e.g. Digital Marketing).
- Good knowledge of investment strategies, including fixed income, multi-asset, and passive and active management.
- Second language preferable (e.g. fluent in Italian and/or German).
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days' holiday, private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.