Find your next role at Legal & General
Senior Client Relationship Manager - Ireland
We’re sorry. We’re no longer accepting applications for this role.
Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
21 July 2021
Due to expanding internationally and winning new business mandates, we're hiring a Client Director to join us in this newly created position based in Dublin.
You'll drive our Institutional distribution efforts in Ireland, opening up new client relationships and deepening existing relationships which is critical to support our LGIM goal of internationalisation. Your sales activity will be aimed at new relationships, broadening channels and cross-selling through calls, meetings, networks, marketing to increase the long-term revenue and profitability of LGIM's international business in Ireland.
- Ensuring the highest level of client service to our existing clients in Ireland, managing existing client relationships and developing more business from these. You'll have direct responsibility for institutional clients and their assets
- Delivering on agreed sales and financial targets by developing new opportunities effectively using your knowledge of the DC market. Co-operating closely with our RFP Team to ensure 100% fit for the Irish institutional market
- Providing solutions for existing as well as new clients based on their respective needs, opportunities and/or restrictions, offering vehicle agnostic solutions for clients, across tailor made mandates and pooled funds
- Ensuring client performance reviews are conducted to an outstanding standard
- Ensuring that all sales and marketing activities are undertaken within the relevant regulatory and compliance frameworks
- Developing relationships across LGIM investment teams
- Contributing to regional LGIM events and acting as an ambassador of LGIM in Ireland
- Previous client management experience in the asset management industry, with a good knowledge of the institutional / pension market in the region
- Demonstrable track record in distribution and in one or more of the key LGIM products (Index, multi-asset, LDI, active fixed income)
- A proven ability to create networks and develop relationships both within and outside of the organisation and leveraging them to identify and develop business opportunities
- The ability to articulate and convey concepts and ideas in a clear and compelling manner
- A team player, with the ability to develop a “shared sense of purpose” and collaborate effectively with others to execute and achieve objectives
- Self motivated with an entreprenurial drive
- Knowledge of DC schemes or an actuarial background is desirable however not essential
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you, ensuring that your work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates, especially women, can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box, or candidates who are parents or have other caring responsibilities may not think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’ll try to find a practical solution. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Katy Thomas at Katy.Thomas@lgim.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/katythomas/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.