- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Role Type
- One Coleman Street, London
- Competitive + Benefits + Bonus
- Closing Date
- Company Info
Legal & General Investment Management is one of Europe’s largest asset managers and a major global investor, with total assets of GBP 957 / EUR 1,090 / CHF 1,191 billion*. We work with a wide range of global clients, including pension schemes, sovereign wealth funds, fund distributors and retail investors
Throughout the past 40 years we have built our business through understanding what matters most to our clients and transforming this insight into valuable, accessible investment products and solutions. We provide investment expertise across the full spectrum of asset classes including fixed income, equities, commercial property and cash. Our capabilities range from index-tracking and active strategies to liquidity management and liability-based risk management solutions.
*as at 30 June 2017, including derivative positions and advisory assets. These figures include assets managed by LGIMA, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor.
- Department Info
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Job Duties
- Production of monthly information packs for management, LGIM Finance, LGIM Management Committee members, L&G Group and others
- Provision of analysis for the LGIM division (delivery against plans, revenues, cost base, resourcing and activities)
- Act as a subject matter expert for LGIM FP&A in the Finance team
- Control of cost base, through understanding and challenge with management
- Performance of ad-hoc analysis and review of areas of financial and commercial focus for Management Committee members and L&G Group Business Performance
- Set and maintain accounting policy for the LGIM division
- Involvement in Finance related projects, such as the implementation of new reporting processes
- Involvement in the LGIM planning and forecasting processes
- Skills Required
- Revenue and expense analysis, budgeting and planning, reporting
- Strong business acumen, self-starter, good oral and written communication skills, quick learning, clarity of thinking.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days' holiday, private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.